The Medical Center's Private Medicine program (see below for Private Medicine Plus+) is a VIP or small-practice design that delivers comprehensive preventive care and personalized ongoing services to its subscribers. Your Private Wellness physician performs your comprehensive physical and becomes your primary physician. Preventing minor conditions from escalating leads to improved health and well-being. Limiting the number of enrolled patients enables our Wellness staff to devote more time and resources to each patient – for both preventive and routine care. This design allows for:
- Extensive doctor-to-patient face time
- Dedicated nursing staff
- A concierge will assist you with medical records, referrals and scheduling
- Same-day returned calls, and telephone consultations with your physician
- A more intimate knowledge of your particular health issues, goals and preferences
- The ability to comprehensively evaluate, plan and execute your health care goals
- Complimentary access to HealthNet services
Your Private Medicine subscription also includes a comprehensive Physical examination consisting of:
- Extensive risk factor assessment
- Screenings related to cardiovascular and neurological status
- Medication and supplement interactions review Nutrition and exercise counseling
- Hearing and vision screening
- Retinal imaging screening
- Pulmonary function testing
- Comprehensive laboratory testing and specialized lab screening
- ECG, rhythm strip, and chest x-ray
- Assessment regarding the need of more advanced imaging
- Formal fitness assessment and recommendations through the professionals at Member’s Fitness
- A personalized written health plan and your compiled medical records in printed and digital formats
We have on-site availability of elective 64-slice CT scanning, bone densitometry, endoscopy, colonoscopy, standard and echo-treadmill stress testing (via our visiting cardiologist) and can arrange any specialty appointments that may be necessary for your personalized Wellness plan.
Private Medicine & Wellness Plan:
- 12-month cycle, $3,000 billed annually
- Comprehensive physical exam and report annually
- Full Wellness services as outlined above
For more information, call Kemberly Beaubien at 305-367-6715.
Private Medicine Plus+
The Medical Center's Private Medicine Plus+ program is designed to provide the ultimate in personal access, wellness/longevity planning and health coaching services to help you achieve your health goals. And, the program can now accommodate a few additional members.
The program's clinician is Dr. Rick Baxley. Dr. Baxley’s 18 years at his Baxley Center for Executive Health Assessment made him uniquely qualified to lead Private Medicine Plus+ upon his arrival at the Medical Center in 2019. He has been described by a fellow physician colleague as a “modern-day Marcus Welby.”
Dr. Baxley graduated from the University of Florida and received his Medical degree from the University of Miami in 1985. He also earned a Master’s degree in Public Health from Loma Linda University. He is a board-certified physician and a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice. His compassion and strong belief in people led him to found Orlando’s Healthcare Center for the Homeless, which serves more than 20,000 homeless individuals each year. In 1994, President Bill Clinton awarded Dr. Baxley the President’s Volunteer Service Award from the National Points of Light Foundation.
The Private Medicine Plus+ program extends all of the services that are part of the standard Private Medicine program above. Additionally, it covers such things as:
- 24-hour, seven-day-per-week access to the Private Medicine Plus+ physician including personal mobile phone number and e-mail
- Extended time for office visits
- Access to telephone, video and email consultations at no additional charge
- Physician home visits for appropriate situations such as minor illnesses and post-operative visits
Physician accompaniment to specialist visits when appropriate, both at the Medical Center and off-site (This can be especially helpful for consultations regarding new health issues or complex medical situations.)
To download a full list of Private Medicine Plus+ services, click here or on the blue "Private Medicine Plus+ Services" button near the top of this page.
This self-sustaining and fully user-funded program is more expensive than the standard Private Medicine program because of the extra services it offers. The standard Private Medicine program is $3,000 per year. Private Medicine Plus+ is an additional $7,000 per year for an individual or $11,500 for a couple.
We believe this program is the finest personalized medicine program available anywhere, offering you the greatest peace of mind and optimizing your health and longevity potential. If you would like more information about this program, please contact Medical Center CEO Keith Young at 305-367-6750 or via email.
Download a copy of our Private Medicine Plus+ Services List
Video Visits for Private Medicine Members
We're thrilled to offer secure video visits to our Private Medicine members. While we love it when you visit us in the office, we understand that it's not always convenient to do so. Video visits allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in person at the Medical Center, without taking time off from your busy schedule to see us. Video visits are appropriate for many types of appointments, especially follow-up and minor urgent care. Feel free to request a video visit right here from the website. Just click on the logo above to get started. We look forward to seeing you soon!